Korean Red Ginseng Muffin is …
Muffin is a form of bread in which soft dough made with butter, milk and yeast is baked. It has a pretty shape and is easy-to-eat so that it is a good snack for children. It is a perfect dessert over a tea as well. An addition of Korean red ginseng and milk makes this cake more delicious.
Egg : 1 egg
Sugar : 30g
Cake flour : 30g
Baking powder : 1/6 ts
Butter : 10g
Korean Red ginseng powder : 3g
Milk : 1 Ts
Muffin roll For 10 muffins (4 centimeters in diameter)
1. Add milk and sugar into the Korean red ginseng power and mix them with a froth maker.
2. Stir the eggs until it they become creamy.
3. Drain the cake flour and baking powder through a sieve.
4. Melt the butter in a bowl in a boiling pot.
5. Mix the milk from the step 1 and eggs from the step 2 in a mixing bowl and add the powder from the step 3. Then, mix them as if cutting them with a knife. Add the butter from the step 4.
6. Brush the butter on the muffin frame and add wheat flour and dust it off. Then, put the dough from the step 5 up to the 70 percent of the capacity.
7. Bake the dough in an oven preheated (165°C) for 10 minutes for 15 minutes. .
Recipes Tips !
Drain the Korean red ginseng marc through a sieve.
It is okay to use Korean red ginseng marc instead of Korean red ginseng powder in making muffin. Make the Korean red ginseng marc drain through a sieve. Then, the muffin becomes smoother and softer. Take the eggs out of a refrigerator and leave them at room temperature for a while before use.